mandag den 28. november 2011

Life quality in general pt. 2

So, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately.
How do we define "happiness"? I really think that it's a personal oppinion from every persons perspective. Someone might think that happiness involvs a lot of money and beautiful ladies. Others might think that a peaceful mind is the key to happiness. It's really all about who hears the word. I sat down on the couch with a glass of wine the other day and started going through all the tv-channels. There are soooo many "nuggets of knowledge" on how a happy person looks, and that's when it struck me. I'm happy as f%@k right now! I don't care about what people think, I do what I want, and in needy times, I'm capable of sitting down and going over my own life. I wonder how some people can say that they have a bad life. Like, c'mon dude... Look at yourself. You have a place to live, you have people who love you and you live in a free country. What more do you want? "I want lots of money and a big house by the beach". Well, fine. Go earn it. Everything in life is something you have to earn. Nothing is free, you have to work for it. Earn what you call "happiness".

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar