søndag den 22. april 2012

Life starts at the end of your comfort zone

So, I'm finally back from a wonderful trip to Cádiz, Spain. And man, was that awesome!! We went out every night, had lots off, unfortunately, we didn't live quite healthy, at all. But hey, I had fun, and now it's just back in the gym for more hard work. That also brings me to my topic of the day. Achieving your maximum.
While being in Spain, I talked to some pretty interesting people. People who, in some way, could guide on my path. You see, I have always figured that, if you feel comfortable, why stop doing it. Man did i learn my lesson. In the last week, I've been thinking a lot, and I've come up with, that I'm stuck right now. I'm not really moving on with anything in my life. That's why I, in the future will push myself even further, to achieve the maximum output of my body and mind. And why would I listen to what other people think? It's my life, right? Why not do what I want? I'm not put in this world to satisfy you? You're mad at me? Fine, be mad at me. It's fully your decision and I can do nothing to change it. You're purely the only person to decide whether you like me or not. I'm just being me, and if I don't keep walking, I'll always be stuck in the same place. And I don't really care if you like it or not. It's your decision. All I know is, I have to push myself to make any progress.

But hey, It's good to be home..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar